- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We’re asking Taylor Lautner to pick favorites.
At least when it comes to his favorite scenes, that is.
The actor behind Jacob Black, the werewolf and one-time love interest of Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart), tells The Hollywood Reporter that his all-time favorite onscreen moment came during the franchise’s third film, Eclipse.
“If I had to pick a favorite scene from the whole franchise, it probably would be the tent scene from Eclipse,” he muses. “It’s kind of the first time the whole love triangle is all in one spot, and it’s a very fun scene. It’s very awkward.”
During the scene in question, Jacob and Edward (Robert Pattinson) have it out over Bella — the heroine at the center of the series’ love triangle.
The trio have certainly come a long way when Breaking Dawn — Part 2 picks up, with Jacob having imprinted on Bella’s newborn daughter, Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy). (For those not briefed on the werewolf lingo, “imprinting” is when a wolf recognizes his soulmate in another being.)
The realization leads to a brief comedic moment in the dramatic film, when Bella exchanges some heated words with her longtime friend.
Breaking Dawn — Part 2, the final film in the Twilight Saga, opens Nov. 16.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day