- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brian Geraghty, Logan Huffman and Madeleine Martin have joined the cast of the indie drama Refuge, from writer-director Jessica Goldberg.
Krysten Ritter (She’s Out of My League) had already been cast in Goldberg’s adaptation of her own play, about a young woman who must take care of her younger siblings after her parents abandon them. The project goes into production this week in Southampton, N.Y.
Dallas Sonnier and Jack Heller of Caliber Media Co. (Enter Nowhere) structured the financing and are producing the project. Paper Street’s Austin Stark, Chris Papavasiliou and Benji Kohn will serve as executive producers.
Repped by UTA and Luber Roklin Entertainment, Geraghty will next be seen in the thriller ATM and the reunion comedy Ten Year.
Repped by Gersh and TMT Entertainment Group, Huffman is a regular on the ABC series V, and he appeared in the 2008 feature comedy Lymelife.
Martin, repped by ICM and One Entertainment, is a regular on the Showtime series Californication, and she appeared in the 2010 sports drama Legendary.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day