- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Donning their most devilish smiles, Stephen Fry and Uma Thurman are up to no good in The Hollywood Reporter’s first look at The Brits Are Coming.
In the broad comedy, Thurman stars as a British con artist who, along with her husband (Tim Roth), goes on the run to Los Angeles to get out of paying a large debt to a gangster. The couple turns to a former associate (Fry) for help, but he secretly sells their whereabouts.
Parker Posey, Maggie Q, Alice Eve, Crispin Glover and Sofia Vergara fill out the ensemble cast.
James Oakley is directing the film from a script he co-wrote with Alex Michaelides.
Fortitude International is selling foreign rights to the comedy at Toronto.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Original Power Rangers Reunite in ‘Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always’ Trailer to Defeat Rita Repulsa
‘Star Wars’: Steven Knight Steps in to Write New Movie Following Damon Lindelof Departure
12-Year-Old ‘Cocaine Bear’ Star Unveils New Comic Book She Created and Co-Authored (Exclusive)
Norman Steinberg, Screenwriter on ‘Blazing Saddles,’ ‘My Favorite Year’ and ‘Johnny Dangerously,’ Dies at 83
Gordon T. Dawson, Peckinpah Protégé and ‘Walker, Texas Ranger’ Writer and Producer, Dies at 84