- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brittany Snow, best known for her work in the Pitch Perfect movies, has joined X, the latest horror endeavor from scaremaven Ti West.
The project, which is being co-financed by A24 and Bron, is prepping to shoot in New Zealand with Mia Goth, Scott Mescudi (Kid Cudi), and Jenna Ortega in the cast.
West wrote the script and is directing the project, whose details are being kept in the dark but is said to be about the making of an adult film.
A24, Jacob Jaffke, Kevin Turen, Sam Levinson, and Ashley Levinson are producing. Mescudi is exec producing.
Snow previously starred in massively successful Pitch Perfect trilogy as Chloe, one of the leaders of the a capella group, The Bellas, and was most recently seen as the lead of the Fox television series Almost Family.
The actress has been working behind the camera, writing and directing a short film titled Milkshake, which made the festival circuit, and is prepping her first feature, 9/17, which she co-wrote. Yale Productions is producing.
Snow is repped by Gersh and Principal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day