- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A new red band trailer for The Brothers Grimsby manages to combine a reel of Sacha Baron Cohen’s most well-known onscreen characters with a slew of fresh jokes regarding male genitalia.
The trailer first opens with clips from Cohen’s Ali G Indahouse and Borat, and then zooms in on his new sibling-spy comedy co-starring Mark Strong. In this preview, the punch lines come from an intimate waxing session, heated car seats, Bill Cosby, balls that “look like Sir Ian McKellen” and lit fireworks that are for “celebrating responsibly.”
To be fair, there is also a message discouraging kids from smoking cigarettes: “At your age, you should just be vaping.”
The film, directed by Clash of the Titans’ Louis Letterier, also stars Rebel Wilson, Gabourey Sidibe, Annabelle Wallis, Ian McShane, Penelope Cruz and Isla Fisher.
Sony will release the comedy on March 11.
Watch the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day