- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a deal that shows there’s still an international market for old-fashioned action, distributor Tiberius has picked up 10 Minutes Gone, Bruce Willis’ latest indie action thriller, for the German market.
The crime drama, from high-octane director and regular Willis collaborator Brian A. Miller (Officer Down, The Prince), sees the Die Hard star playing a man trying to piece together a missing 10 minutes lost from his memory during a bank heist gone wrong in order to find out who sabotaged him. Michael Chiklis and Meadow Williams co-star in the feature from EFO Films and MoviePass.
Tiberius also snatched up German rights to the action thriller Last Rampage, starring Robert Patrick as real-life convicted murderer Gary Tison, who staged a bloody escape from Arizona State Prison in 1978. Heather Graham co-stars in the film from Halloween 4 director Dwight H. Little.
Tiberius made it an AFM action three-peat with the pickup of T-34, a Russian war epic from director Aleksey Sidorov that follows a group of Russian soldiers during World War II who escape from German captivity in a wreck of tank.
This story first appeared in The Hollywood Reporter‘s Nov. 3 daily issue at the American Film Market.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day