- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bruce Willis is going to be a father for the fourth time. The Expendables and Sixth Sense star and his wife Emma Heming are expecting their first child together early next year.
The couple said in a statement to People that they “are overjoyed with this news and they look forward to welcoming this newest addition into their family.”
Willis, 56, and Heming, 35, were married in 2009 at the actor’s home in the Turks & Caicos.
Willis has three children from his marriage to Demi Moore — Rumer, 23, Scout, 20, and Tallulah, 17.
Willis will reprise his role as police detective John McClane in a fifth Die Hard movie, to be directed by Behind Enemy Lines helmer John Moore.
A Good Day to Die Hard was written by Skip Woods and is said to feature McClane’s son, with some saying 20th Century Fox may be setting up a passing of the baton.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day