- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bruce Willis has welcomed a new addition to his all-girl brood.
The actor’s wife of three years, model and designer Emma Heming Willis, gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Mabel Ray Willis, on Sunday in Los Angeles, a representative for the pair told THR.
The baby weighed in at 9 pounds, 1 ounce. Her parents “are overjoyed about the newest member of their family. Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully,” a statement said.
Willis, 57, is already dad to three daughters (Rumer, Tallulah and Scout) with ex-wife Demi Moore. Last month, it was announced that he’ll star in the action thriller Five Against a Bullet from Columbia Pictures and screenwriter Alex Litvak.
Willis previously starred in RED with Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich. He next appears in Moonrise Kingdom and Looper, as well as G.I. Joe: Retaliation, The Expendables 2 and the fifth film in the Die Hard franchise, A Good Day to Die Hard.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day