- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bull star Yara Martinez has grabbed the lead role in the adventure comedy Good Egg, from writer-director Nicole Gomez Fisher.
Martinez is set to play a high school drama teacher who, after failed attempts at in vitro fertilization to conceive a child, is forced to consider an unconventional egg donor scenario that plunges her into a dangerous and exhilarating adventure with her husband.
Good Egg is produced by Dorottya Mathe, Fisher and Martinez, who also stars as Isabelle Colón on the CBS series Bull. Martinez’s other credits include the Fox police drama Deputy, Amazon’s reboot of the popular superhero franchise The Tick, and having co-starred opposite Gina Rodriguez in The CW series Jane the Virgin.
Martinez also appeared in the second season of HBO’s True Detective and in Amazon’s Alpha House series.
She is repped by APA and D2 Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day