- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CAA is on the move.
Snagging CAA’s party is a major stamp of approval for the new seafood outpost, best known for its expansive rooftop patio. Catch LA first got put into use for Hollywood’s lucrative events business on Emmy weekend, hosting bashes for Audi, WME and Netflix.
Expect the bash to be star-studded as usual. CAA’s Golden Globe-nominated talent this year includes Meryl Streep, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Chastain, Joel Edgerton, Andrew Garfield, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Annette Bening, Lily Collins, Hailee Steinfeld, Meryl Streep, Colin Farrell, Hugh Grant, Viola Davis, Nicole Kidman, Jeff Bridges, Tom Ford, Barry Jenkins, and Evan Rachel Wood.
A version of this story first appeared in the Jan. 6 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery