- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CAA has signed filmmaker and actress Lauren Miller Rogen. She previously was with UTA.
Miller Rogen is making her feature directorial debut with the comedy Like Father, which she wrote. Netflix will release the film, which focuses on a jilted bride (Kristen Bell) on her honeymoon cruise with her estranged workaholic dad (Kelsey Grammer), next year.
Miller Rogen previously starred in the 2012 comedy For a Good Time, Call…, which she co-wrote and produced alongside Katie Anne Naylon.
With husband Seth Rogen, she co-founded Hilarity for Charity, which aims to raise awareness for and accelerate progress toward finding more effective treatment and a cure for Alzheimer’s disease.
Miller Rogen continues to be repped by managers Marsha McManus at Principal Entertainment and Jen Ray at Heroes and Villains, as well as attorney Fred Toczek of Felker Toczek.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day