- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Singaporean actor will be seen this weekend as the commander of the Earth Space Defense’s moon base in the Fox blockbuster sequel, and he now is filming Paramount and DreamWorks‘ adaptation of the manga Ghost in the Shell.
On television, Chin Han was the main villain (the ambitious chancellor Jia Sidao) on season one of Netflix’s Marco Polo. He also has recurred on The CW’s Arrow and played the gangster Salizar Vasquez DeLeon in IFC’s melodrama parody miniseries The Spoils Before Dying.
Fluent in both English and Mandarin, his first big Hollywood movie was 2008’s The Dark Knight, and his credits include 2012, Contagion and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Chin Han’s CAA team will be split between the agency’s Los Angeles and Beijing offices. He continues to be represented by Andrew Ooi of Canada’s Echelon Talent Management, the Van Johnson Company and attorney Derek Kroeger of Myman Greenspan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day