- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Camila Cabello and Sony have found their Prince Charming.
Nicholas Galitzine will play Prince Robert opposite Cabello in the movie musical from writer-director Kay Cannon.
While exact plot details for the Columbia project remain unknown, the story is described as a modern reimagining of the classic fairy tale.
Galitzine will join a cast that includes Billy Porter as the fairy godmother and Idina Menzel as the evil stepmother.
James Corden, who is credited with the original idea for the project, is producing the feature project with Leo Pearlman, his partner at Fulwell 73. (Valence Media is an investor in Fulwell 73, and is also the parent company of The Hollywood Reporter.) Jonathan Kadin and Shannon McIntosh will also produce.
Galitzine most recently starred in HBO and A24’s Share and he is set to appear in Sony’s The Craft remake. He is repped by WME, Anonymous Content, the U.K.’s Curtis Brown and Gang Tyre.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day