- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tomb Raider video game reboot star Camilla Luddington and Jonathan Pryce are joining the cast of The Healer, writer-director Paco Arango‘s romantic comedy set to shoot in Nova Scotia starting June 4.
The ensemble cast for the feel-good film already includes Jorge Garcia, Kaitlyn Bernard and Oliver Jackson-Cohen. The Healer is Arango’s follow-up to his 2012 film Maktub, which earned the Spanish director a Goya nomination for best new director.
Jackson-Cohen stars as a man with an unwanted gift for healing, only to discover a cancer-stricken teenager who helps him find himself. The Healer is produced by Arango, Enrique Posner and Michael Volpe.
Jackson-Cohen is represented by United Agents, WME and Management 360, while Luddington is represented by UTA, Main Title Entertainment and McKuin Frankel. Pryce is represented by UTA and Julian Belfrage Associates, while Garcia is represented by APA and LINK Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day