- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We have not been sure if Angelina Jolie would be going to Cannes to attend with her fiance Brad Pitt, who has a film there, and no one’s been able to confirm. But today we learned from one fashion designer — name to remain anonymous — that Jolie has been assembling her Cannes wardrobe for the big march down the Croissette to the Grand Palais. That’s right — clothes are making their way to her in all kinds of ways.
Let’s just hope she wears some amazing Versace, as she did to the Golden Globes, in white or a color, and skips a lot of the black she usually favors. We probably won’t see a lot of Angelina, as she herself has no films there. But we’ll settle for a couple of sightings.
Meanwhile, Tilda Swinton‘s agent has revealed that even though she’s shooting a film called Snowpiercer in Poland, she will indeed touch down to the Riviera the night of May 16 for the premiere of Wes Anderson‘s Moonrise Kingdom. That will make the fashion obsessed happy, for sure. Will she wear Haider Ackermann, like last year (for the premiere of We Need to Talk About Kevin), or Jil Sander (though designer Raf Simmons has left for Dior), or will she wear Prada, as she often does?
These are things we find ourselves pondering …
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day