- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CANNES – Sony Pictures Worldwide which has snagged U.S. and Canadian rights to Atlas Independent’s dark comedy Revenge for Jolly!.
The acquisition is the first for the newly launched affliliate company of Charles Roven’s Atlas Entertainment.
Revenge for Jolly!, directed by Chadd Harbold and written by Brian Petsos, focuses on the moral ambiguity of revenge and follows star Petsos as he sets off to avenge the death of his dog with the help of his cousin, played by Oscar Issac. Elijah Wood, Adam Brody, Ryan Phillippe and Kristen Wiig appear in cameos.
The film was produced by Atlas Independent’s William Green and Aaron Ginsburg alongside Petsos’ A Saboteur. Atlas’ Alan Glazer is the film’s executive producer along with Chris Wilmot, Michael Wunderman, Peter Fruchtman and Dan Berk.
Highland Film Group is handling international sales for the title. The deal was negotiated by Sony with UTA Independent Film Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day