- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
U.K.-based Pulse Films said Monday that it is expanding to the U.S. with offices in New York and Los Angeles.
Founded by Thomas Benski and Marisa Clifford, Pulse handles talent management, content development, production and execution across multiple platforms, including film, TV, advertising, music videos and digital media.
Managing director Cedric Gairard will oversee the U.S. operations from the New York office.
LCD Soundsystem music film Shut Up And Play The Hits and Katy Perry’s Part of Me 3D concert film are among Pulse’s work.
“We’d been working with U.S. based clients for some time and opening an office was a very natural move for us,” said Benski, managing director at Pulse. “We’re also excited to continue building on our reputation of fostering talent both on and off-screen across the various disciplines, we have big fans in the U.S. and we want to get closer to them.”
Pulse Films USA will be helped by the firm’s joint venture with Caviar Content, which will share production know how and back-office support, the company said.
Pulse has worked with such brands as Blackberry, Skype and Nike, Absolut Vodka and Puma.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey