- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Cannes Film Festival might just be the annual event with the most glamorous red carpet of them all. And it goes without saying that an actress’ hair and makeup must be as absolutely flawless as their statement-making gown. Helping make sure of that each year is the Dior Suite, held at the Majestic Hotel.
See more Cannes: The Red Carpet Arrivals
For 12 days, the Dior Beauty team — including international makeup artists Phoebe Mathias, Yumi Endo and Damian Garozzo — offer bespoke beauty looks to stars, who in past years have included Sofia Coppola, Tilda Swinton, Lea Seydoux, Noomi Rapace and Charlotte Gainsbourg.
Naturally quite a bit goes into making the suite a comfortable respite for celebrities, where they can take a break from the glare of cameras, get a touch-up and have a manicure — the wall of Dior lacquers is too tempting to resist. Watch the video below as the crew completely makes over the Majestic suite into a stunning, mirrored Art Deco-esque destination.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day