- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the original screenplay written by Todd Stein with Nathan Parker and Currie, Walker will play a man who finds himself repeating the same pattern of events, which end at 2:22 p.m. every day. Palmer will play a woman whose life is threatened by the same pattern of events.
The film is being produced by Pandemonium’s Bill Mechanic, Walk The Walk Entertainment’s Steve Hutensky and Lightstream Pictures’ Currie. The trio recently teamed up on The Moon and the Sun, starring Pierce Brosnan, currently filming in Melbourne. Garrett Kelleher of Lightstream and Jackie O’Sullivan are exec producing.
Good Universe, which just produced the hit comedy Neighbors, is launching international sales in Cannes for the project, which will begin production in October on location in Australia.
Walker, repped by WME and Inspire Entertainment, played the title role in Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer and will be seen in the upcoming Heart of the Sea and The Moon and the Sun. Palmer, repped by WME, Management 360 and Shanahan Management, starred in Warm Bodies and will be seen in the upcoming Knight of Cups.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day