- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brad Silberling is directing the movie from his own original script. He’s also producing via his Reveal Entertainment Banner with Disruptive Media. Other producers are Chris Miller, James Burke and Michael Richter.
Mimi Steinbauer’s Radiant Films International will shop the project for foreign buyers at the upcoming Cannes Film Market.
“There’s no greater pleasure than crafting a tale for brilliant actors to sink their teeth into, and with Brandon and Abbie, I feel like I’ve hit the jackpot,” Silberling said. “Watching them go toe to toe in this suspenseful tightrope walk of veiled intentions, cat-and-mouse psychology and desperate gambling for human contact — it will be a filmmaker’s dream to capture.”
Steinbauer said Silberling has written one of the “smartest scripts I’ve read in awhile.”
Silberling and the film are represented by Rena Ronson at UTA Independent, which is handling domestic sales.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day