- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Office Uprising, a horror spoof starring Brenton Thwaites, has sold to overseas territories.
Directed by LIn Oeding, the film has sold to France (AB Droits Audiovisuels), Latin America (Swen Group), Russia (Volga), the Middle East (Selim Ramia), China (DDDream) and Thailand (SahaMongkol).
Jane Levy, Zachary Levi, Ian Harding and Alan Ritchson also star in the comedy, which follows a slacker working at a major weapons manufacturing firm who finds that his co-workers have been “weaponized” by a new energy drink designed for the military. He must then set off to rescue his one true love from an office building full of psychotic co-workers armed with tomorrow’s deadliest tech.
With a script by Ian Shorr and Peter Gamble Robinson, Office Uprising was produced by Giulia Prenna, Jim Steele, Sean Lydiard and Will Clevinger. Thwaites, Stephanie Pinola and Chris Conover executive produced and Dan Spilo co-executive produced.
The Exchange handled sales of the project.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day