- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Cannes Film Festival is finally underway, with the Grace of Monaco premiere kicking off Wednesday’s opening night. And of course, some of Hollywood’s biggest names — including Nicole Kidman, Jane Fonda and Zoe Saldana — stepped out on the carpet in their best-looking gowns.
Among the many statement-making dresses to hit the premiere, one of our favorites was the simple, classy black-and-white Louis Vuitton number seen on Blue Is the Warmest Color star Adele Exarchopoulos, who scored a prestigious Palme d’Or for her lead actress role in the film at last year’s fest.
After giving the gown a few more glances, we’re reminded of another famous face who wore a similar-looking frock last year — Emma Watson in a sequin and silk dress from Chanel couture’s spring 2013 collection for the Bling Ring premiere. Save for the thigh-high slit featured on Exarchopoulos’ gown, it’s arguably the same.
While Watson went for a laid-back yet elegant look with minimal makeup, a loose bun and simple accessories (silver earrings and rings), Exarchopoulos brought out the glam with her glittery eye shadow and Chopard bling.
So tell us, whose look do you like more — Exarchopoulos’ glitzy glamour or Watson’s understated elegance? Weigh in below.