- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chloe Grace Moretz is set to add her voice to an animated film based on the “true story” behind Snow White and Seven Dwarfs.
Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs is a parody that will give the classic fairy tale a twist, setting the story as if the dwarfs were actually seven cursed princes. Snow White, the beauty in the red shoes, appears in front of the dwarfs, who must be kissed by the most beautiful woman in the world to break the curse. As they get into an absurd competition over her kiss, the once arrogant, looks-obsessed princes gradually realize the true meaning of beauty.
Sung Ho Hong directs the film, which comes from animation studio Locus and is being introduced to buyers by South Korean banner Finecut.
Moretz has a number of projects in the pipeline, including Neil Jordan’s The Widow alongside Isabelle Huppert, The Miseducation of Cameron Post and Suspiria.
Moretz is repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Ticket to Paradise
Karlovy Vary International Film Festival