- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Crown star Claire Foy has nabbed the lead in psychological horror film Dust.
Will Joines and Westworld writer Karrie Crouse will direct from a script that Crouse wrote. The script was developed at the Sundance Writer’s Lab.
Trapped by increasingly horrific dust storms in 1930s Oklahoma, a young mother haunted by the past in Dust becomes convinced that a mysterious presence is threatening her family and takes extraordinary measures to protect them.
Lucas Joaquin of Secret Engine is producing along with Alix Madigan of Mad Dog Films. CAA Media Finance and UTA Independent Film Group are jointly representing the North American rights to Dust.
Mad River International is handling international sales and will introduce the project at the virtual Cannes market.
Foy is represented by UTA, Independent Talent Group, and Premier. Joines and Crouse are represented by CAA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day