- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Set to shoot in New York City later this year, the movie focuses on a warm-hearted and unusual love triangle. Miller wrote the screenplay from a story by Karen Rinaldi.
U.K. sales and finance banner Protagonist Pictures will hawk international rights to the film during the upcoming Marche du Film in Cannes.
CAA and Cinetic are handling the financing of the project and representing North American rights.
Rachael Horovitz (Moneyball) shares producer credits with Damon Cardasis and Miller, via Miller and Cardasis‘ Round Films and Horovitz’s Specialty Films.
Owen most recently appeared in Fred Schepisi‘s romantic comedy Words and Pictures with Juliette Binoche and in Guillaume Canet‘s crime saga Blood Ties with Marion Cotillard and Mila Kunis. He’s also starring in Cinemax’s upcoming Steven Soderbergh-directed series The Knick, which focuses on the staff of an early 20th century New York hospital.
Gerwig wrote and starred in Frances Ha, Noah Baumbach’s cult indie hit film.
Moore previously worked with Miller on The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, which also starred Robin Wright, and starred opposite Owen in Children of Men.
Moore recently appeared opposite Liam Neeson in Non-Stop and is starring in the final Hunger Games films.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day