- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The film is the next project from David Robert Mitchell, director of sleeper hit It Follows.
A24 has acquired domestic rights to the title, which is set to start production in Los Angeles this summer.
Michael De Luca (The Social Network) will produce under his Michael De Luca Productions banner, with Chris Bender, Jack Weiner and Adele Romanski also attached as producers. Lucy Kitada will oversee the film for Michael De Luca Productions.
Insiders will handle international sales for the film and is shopping the project to buyers in Cannes.
CAA, which represents Mitchell and Garfield, packaged the project and brokered the deal. Mitchell also is represented by BenderSpink and attorney David Fox; Garfield also is represented by Gordon and French in the U.K. and attorney David Weber.
Johnson is represented by WME and attorney P.J. Shapiro.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day