- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter‘s third daily features a story about Mad Max’s Oscar potential, an interview with director Apichatpong Weerasethakul and a look at Natalie Portman‘s very active time at the fest.
Is Mad Max Oscar Worthy?
George Miller‘s film roared into Cannes with a glitzy gala premiere Thursday night, and a very warm reception at the press screening earlier that day. But will it make it to awards season?
Apichatpong Weerasethakul on Cemetery of Splendor
The director reveals his obsession with the surreal and what it’s like to return to the festival five years after winning the Palm d’Or.
Natalie Portman: Busiest Woman on the Croisette
In the past week, four movies have been announced with the Oscar-winning actress attached, all coming on the eve of her directorial debut, A Tale of Love and Darkness, which makes its world premiere Saturday at Cannes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day