- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Emily Dickinson biopic A Quiet Passion is, quietly, making its way around the world.
Double Dutch International has signed deals for Quiet Passion with RC Releasing for Germany, Golem for Spain, Palace Films for Australia/New Zealand, Gulf Film for the Middle East and Lemon Tree for China. NonStop Entertainment picked up the movie for Scandinavian territories, Entermode nabbed South Korea, and MCF took rights for ex-Yugoslavia. The film previously had sold to Metrodome for the U.K.
A Quiet Passion premiered at the Berlin Film Festival in February. Sol Papadopoulos and Roy Boulter of Hurricane Films produced the movie with Belgium’s Potemkino. Jason Van Eman, Ben McConley and Ross Marroso of WeatherVane Productions, Stuart Pollok of Indomitable Entertainment, Dominic Ianno and Jason Moring are executive producers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Tonight Show