- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Spanish-language martial arts action film Redeemer centers on a former hitman who begins every day by holding a gun to his own head and pulling the trigger.
Every day he does not die, he will take it as a sign that he is meant to continue hunting down the men he used to work for.
XYZ Films is handling sales of the film, which recently wrapped production in Chile, at the Cannes Film Festival.
Here, The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts new images from the film, which stars Chilean action star Marko Zaror.
Written and directed by Ernesto Diaz Espinoza, the film marks the fourth time that Espinoza and Zaror have worked together since 2006.
It was produced by Espinoza, Zaror and Diego Moral Heimpell, and is executive produced by XYZ Films.
Zaror, who does all his own stunts, has most recently been seen working in English opposite Scott Adkins as the principal villain in Undisputed 3 and as Mel Gibson’s henchman in Machete Kills.
XYZ Films is handling international sales on several titles that recently premiered at Sundance including Life After Beth and Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead. They are also handling foreign sales on Kevin Smith’s Tusk, which is scheduled to be released later this year by A24.
View more exclusive images from Redeemer below: