- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It was a glittering, dry evening at the legendary Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc for IWC’s Schaausen’s annual Filmmakers’ dinner (sponsored by Finch’s Quarterly Review and Mercedes AMG).
Drawing festival partygoers like producer Brett Ratner and Jeremy Irons, guests sipped on never-empty glasses of champagne — which were being handed out at every corner — and enjoyed exquisite Riviera views. Festival juror Ewan McGregor was a doting date to his mom, Carol,
whom he kept close throughout the evening.
Needless to say, Gerard Butler was endlessly surrounded by a rotating bevy of beauties (including spending a good amount of time talking to supermodel Karolina Kurkova), until finally slipping inside the main ballroom rock out to the private concert from artist Aloe Blacc (he covered songs like Grover Washington Jr.’s “Just the Two of Us”).
Grey’s Anatomy star Eric Dane attended in a sharp black suit and tie and was overheard asking a fellow partygoer for a cigarette. “Aren’t you a doctor?” the guest joked, to which Dane deadpanned: “I’m a victim.”
Adrien Brody arrived to the elegant soiree in simply a jacket and jeans and tucked away in a corner booth with friends—spending most of the night on his Blackberry, even seemingly sharing photos with friends.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day