- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Battlestar Galactica star Katee Sackhoff has signed on for supernatural horror film Don’t Knock Twice.
Caradog James will direct the project, which will be sold in Cannes by Content Media.
Writing duo Mark Huckerby and Nick Ostler, who penned Howl, wrote the script, which is based on an urban legend. The story centers on a woman who, in order to save her estranged daughter, attempts to uncover the terrifying truth behind the urban legend of a vengeful, demonic witch.
Red & Black Films’ John Giwa-Amu and Seymour Films’ Claire Moorsom are producing while Content’s Jamie Carmichael will executive produce.
The project, which will begin photography in July in the U.K., marks a reteaming of Content Media and James, who worked together on sci-fi action thriller The Machine.
Don’t Knock Twice is financed by Altara, Ffilm Cymru Wales and Content Media.
Sakhoff’s other credits include TV series Longmire, and the upcoming film Girl Flu. She’s repped by Innovative Artists, Bleu and Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey