- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Seville International has picked up the world sales rights to Xavier Dolan‘s next French-language pic, Juste La Fin Du Monde, to star Marion Cotillard, Lea Seydoux, Vincent Cassel, Nathalie Baye and Gaspard Ulliel.
The Entertainment One division will start sales in Cannes, where Dolan is also to serve on the Cannes Film Festival jury. Production on the Canada-France co-production with the English title It’s Only the End of the World is set to start in late May.
That’s ahead of Dolan shooting his first English-language movie, The Death and Life of John F. Donovan, in fall 2015. Juste La Fin Du Monde is based on a stage play of the same name by Jean-Luc Lagarce and portrays a writer returning to his hometown after a long absence to announce his upcoming death to his family.
Nancy Grant, Dolan and Nathanael Karmitz will produce, along with Sylvain Corbeil. Diaphana/MK2 will release Juste La Fin Du Monde in France, while eOne and Les Films Seville will directly distribute the film in English- and French-speaking Canada.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day