- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Participant Media has inked a multi-year output deal with Scandinavian mini-major Nordisk Film for all the films Participant produces together with Amblin Partners.
The deal covers Scandinavian territories Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland and is the latest such output agreement Participant has signed, following similar distribution deals for the U.K., Benelux, Spain and Australia/New Zealand.
Among the titles included in the deal are Jose Padilha’s Untitled Entebbe Project and Rupert Wyatt’s sci-fi thriller Captive State.
Nordisk has been a regular partner for Participant in Scandinavian and is handling the local release of such upcoming Participant titles as Julia Roberts- and Jacob Tremblay-starrer Wonder and Ric Roman Waugh’s Shot Caller.
The deal was negotiated by Krista Wegener and Gabriel Brakin on behalf of Participant Media, Peter Philipsen and Christopher Seidelin for Nordisk Film Distribution, and Maitreya Yasuda and Christian Perala of Lionsgate.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day