- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Outfit: A jade green pleated Gucci gown with floral embellishments and a plunging neckline.
The Wearer: Red-carpet pro Lupita Nyong’o.
The Event: The La Tete Haute (Standing Tall) premiere during the Cannes Film Festival on Wednesday, where the actress was joined by Julianne Moore, Karlie Kloss and Natalie Portman on the carpet.
Why We Dig: Anytime Nyong’o is expected on a red carpet, you can bet we’re anxiously waiting to see what she’s going to wear. As was the case with Wednesday’s Cannes carpet when the Oscar winner stepped out in a twirl-worthy silhouette that left us in awe. Nyong’o looked as elegant as ever, pairing her gown with a gold headband and Chopard drop earrings and rings. Embracing the outfit’s bright hue, the actress completed her head-turning look with a bright magenta lip. The film fest may have just started, but we think it’s safe to say Nyong’o already tops the event’s best-dressed list. Well done, Lupita.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day