- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A navy column dress from Azzaro’s spring 2015 couture collection that featured a sheer cape.
The Wearer: Nikki Reed
See more Cannes: The Red-Carpet Arrivals
The Event: At the Youth premiere, where she stepped out with husband, Ian Somerhalder.
Why We Dig: Unlike most folks from Wednesday’s carpet, Reed was among the few who actually covered up — and she still managed to stand out without having to show much skin. Not only did the gown’s silhouette accentuate the actress’ slim figure, but the sheer train that ran from the top of the dress also made for a dramatic moment. The 27-year-old maintained her understated elegance with her hair down in loose waves and minimal jewels (expect for that new wedding ring of hers, of course). Who needs all that sparkle and shine when she’s already got the best arm candy around, right?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Red Sea Film Festival