- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
During a sit-down, Salma Hayek told The Hollywood Reporter she agrees that selfies are inappropriate on the red carpet, as “there’s a time for everything.”
“It’s a magical, special place, and it’s important to be present, and it’s important that it’s exclusive,” Hayek continued. “No more selfies.”
Amy Poehler said she is baffled by people’s fixation on their own looks. “It is amazing how much people like their own face these days, and how much they like to show it,” she said.
Colin Farrell said he thinks selfies are OK, although he himself is not fond of posing for photos and prefers candid shots. “It’s just capturing the effort to lean into the capturing,” he said of posing for pics.
To see others weigh in, including Rachel Weisz, John C. Reilly and Mad Max: Fury Road‘s Courtney Eaton, watch the video above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day