- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A year after her breakout turn in American Honey, which debuted at Cannes, Sasha Lane has lined up another high-profile project.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the star has boarded Freak Shift, the upcoming project from hot Brit director Ben Wheatley (Free Fire, High-Rise).
Lane joins an A-list cast that includes Alicia Vikander and Armie Hammer in a sci-fi thriller in which squads of lawbreakers and misfits go on the hunt for lethal nocturnal monsters.
Wheatley, whose all-star actioner Free Fire was recently released by A24, co-wrote the script with partner Amy Jump, while his longtime collaborator Andrew Starke produced under their Rook Films banner. IMR is handling international rights. Riverstone and Film4 are financing the project.
Alongside Freak Shift, Lane has a bumper crop of projects coming up, including The Miseducation of Cameron Post, Shotgun, Shoplifters of the World and Hunting Lila.
Lane is repped by the Gersh Agency, manager Amy BonFleur at The Long Run and attorney Andre Des Rochers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day