- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twilight star Kellan Lutz has landed the lead in action-thriller The Feud, where he will reunite with director Steven C. Miller after their collaboration on the not-yet-released Extraction.
Based on a script by David Matalon and Matthew Altman, the film follows Toland (Lutz), a young man who returns to his rural hometown in the Midwest for his brother’s funeral. When the local crime lord traps him and his friends in an abandoned farming complex, Toland uses his wits and skills to unlock a greater mystery as they battle for their lives.
Navid McIlhargey and Gabriela Bacher will produce The Feud, which will start shooting this summer for Vandal Entertainment, Film House Germany and Summerstorm Entertainment. Highland Film Group will begin world sales at Cannes.
Film House Germany’s film slate also includes Jalmari Helander’s Big Game, starring Samuel L. Jackson; Atom Egoyan’s Remember, starring Christopher Plummer; and Bernard Rose’s Frankenstein, starring Xavier Samuel and recently acquired in the U.S. market by Alchemy.
Vandal is in postproduction on Jonathan Mostow’s The Hunter’s Prayer, starring Sam Worthington.
Lutz is represented by Ryan Daly at Zero Gravity Management and WME.
Miller is repped by Charles Ferraro at UTA and Aperture Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day