- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi and French actor Ludivine Sagnier are among the four names on this year’s jury for the Un Certain Regard sidebar in Cannes.
Presided over by Danish filmmaker Thomas Vinterberg, Sagnier and Ziyi are joined by Rio Film Festival director Ilda Santiago and Spanish producer, distributor and exhibition player Enrique Gonzalez Macho.
Festival de Cannes organizers also announced April 30 this year’s Camera d’or jury, which will be led by French director Agnes Varda.
Joining Varda is Spanish director Isabelle Coixet, French helmer Regis Wargnier, Chloe Rolland (Syndicat de la Critique), Michel Abramowicz (AFC), Eric Guirado (SRF) and Gwenole Bruneau (FICAM).
The Camera d’Or (Golden Camera) is given to the best film out of the Official Selection, the Critics’ Week and the Directors’ Fortnight.
In 2013, a total of 23 films will compete for votes.
Last year’s Camera d’or went to Benh Zeitlin’s Beasts of the Southern Wild.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day