- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
You may think you’ve seen enough trailers for Captain America: The Winter Soldier, but perhaps not. After all, you haven’t seen one where the original trailer has been re-created by small kids — and, yes, it’s as adorable as it sounds.
The trailer is actually an ad for the Chevrolet Traverse, as becomes obvious by the latter part of the video, but up until that point it’s a gleefully faithful interpretation of the first full trailer for next month’s superhero spy thriller, with a few choice alterations (“Was he wearing his glasses on the outside of his helmet?” indeed).
While this video is unlikely to spawn a huge market for Kidzbop-style cover versions of mainstream movies, somewhere someone at Marvel is watching it and wondering if, just maybe, there’s an audience out there for a live-action version of A-Babies vs. X-Babies.
Watch the video below, and marvel at the greatness of Kid Nick Fury.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day