- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mr. Robot actress Carly Chaikin will star in noir thriller Last Moment of Clarity, along with Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri actress Samara Weaving.
The story follows Sam, who flees to Paris to forget about the murder of his fiancee, Georgia (Weaving), but while there he spots an actress who, to his mind, looks uncannily like Georgia in a movie. Sam makes his way to Los Angeles, and reconnects with his old friend Kat (Chaikin), and together they try to uncover the truth about Georgia.
Zach Avery also stars, along with Brian Cox and Udo Kier.
Brothers Colin and James Krisel wrote and are directing the feature (their debut), which is currently filming in Virginia.
Andrew Levitas’ Metalwork Pictures is producing, with his Rogue Black shingle financing. Stephen Israel and Allan Loeb are also producing.
Weaving is repped by WME and Untitled. Chaikin is repped by Paradigm, Berwick & Kovacik and Stone Genow.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day