- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Carmen Ejogo, one of the stars of Alien: Covenant, has joined the cast of the Sony’s untitled Denzel Washington thriller.
The project, formerly known as Inner City, is being directed by Nightcrawler helmer Dan Gilroy.
Gilroy also wrote the script, which tells of a Los Angeles attorney who is offered a job at a prestigious law firm after the death of his longtime partner and takes on a case that has life-altering repercussions.
Ejogo has been cast as one of the female leads, a worker at a civil rights organization.
The film is being co-produced and co-financed by Sony Pictures, Cross Creek Pictures, Charles D. King’s Macro, Image Nation, Topic and Bron.
Jennifer Fox and Escape Artists’ Todd Black are producing.
In addition to Alien: Covenant, Ejogo currently appears onscreen in the horror movie It Comes at Night and appeared in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them as Seraphina Picquery. She is repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Thailand’s Pen-ek Ratanaruang Reteams With Christopher Doyle for Culinary Thriller ‘Morte Cucina’ (Exclusive)
‘The Boogeyman’ Director Rob Savage on Stephen King’s Blessing and the Very Good Reason Why Disney Had Him Remove a Toy Lightsaber
Matthew Broderick Reveals Tensions with John Hughes on ‘Ferris Bueller’: “He Was Not Easygoing”