- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carol Kane will star as a compulsive hoarder in Diane Crespo’s dark comedy Clutter. The film, written by Paul Marcarelli, also stars Joshua Leonard, Natasha Lyonne and Halley Feiffer as siblings who must help their mother clean up her home or risk losing it.
The project, which will shoot in and around New York this month, also features Maria Dizzia, Daniel London, Dan Hedaya and Kathy Najimy.
Table Ten Films’ Marcarelli and Molly Pearson will produce Clutter in association with Fulcrum Media Group. Ward Sparacio and Gregory Rae will executive produce.
Kane is repped by Stewart Talent and Liebman Entertainment. Leonard is repped by The Collective. Lyonne is repped by APA and 3 Arts. London is repped by Don Buchwald and Associates. Najimy is repped by ICM. Gersh repped Feiffer, Dizzia and Hedaya.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Silent Twins