- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carrie-Anne Moss and Malcolm McDowell have joined the cast of Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, currently shooting in Toronto with Michael J. Bassett behind the camera.
The story, continuing the story from the 2006 movie based on the horror video game, follows a young woman (Adelaide Clemens) who, along with her father, is on the run. On the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, she discovers she’s not who she thinks she is, a revelation that leads her deeper into a demonic world.
Kit Harington and returning Silent Hill residents Radha Mitchell, Sean Bean and Deborah Kara Unger are also in the cast.
Moss, of Matrix trilogy fame, is playing is the leader of a cult that holds power over Silent Hill.
McDowell’s character is described as having alternating airs of leadership one moment and loathsome crazy the next.
Samuel Hadida and Don Carmody are producing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day