- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Los Angeles-based management and production company The Cartel has unveiled a multi-movie development and production deal with the management company Untitled Entertainment.
The agreement will see the partners develop and produce 10 movies for TV and theatrical release and international distribution over the next two years. The joint deal was announced by Stan Spry, co-CEO of The Cartel, and Michael Rosenberg, head of television for Untitled Entertainment.
“Untitled is a tremendous management company and represents exceptional actors, writers and directors,” said Spry in a statement. The Cartel and Untitled Entertainment will jointly develop and produce the titles, and The Cartel will finance and operate as the production service company.
Untitled TV executive Laura Notarianni will be creative point on the deal. The Cartel has produced and financed more than 90 movies and series, and is currently in preproduction on Creepshow season two for AMC’s Shudder and Syfy’s new 10-episode series Day of the Dead.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day