- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Casting Society of America has appointed Rich Mento to serve as co-president of the organization alongside Russell Boast.
The new position for Mento, who previously served as vice president, comes as CSA also reveals new roles for six other board positions “in response to the organization’s increased membership over the past five years.” Those include: Ally Bader as vp events; Sunny Boling as vp membership and governance; Zora DeHorter as vp communications; Richard Hicks as vp finance and treasurer; Caitlin Jones as vp communications; and Caroline Liem as vp advocacy.
“This new structure is in response to CSA’s ongoing growth and increased membership and enables us to focus even more on expanded opportunities in programming, visibility, training and a continuing commitment to a path toward equity,” Boast said in a statement. “With this strong and passionate team in place, ths CSA board is well-positioned to serve our current membership and the future generations of casting professionals.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day