- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire actor Bruno Gunn has joined the upcoming film Barely Lethal.
The film stars Hailee Steinfeld as a teen assassin who runs away in hopes of living a normal high school life, but adversaries from her old life (including Jessica Alba‘s character) just won’t let her be.
Fanboys director Kyle Newman is directing, with a script by John D’Arco. John Cheng and Brett Ratner are producing via their RatPac Entertainment, along with Hopscotch Pictures’ Sukee Chew and RKO Pictures’ Ted Hartley and Vanessa Coifman.
Production is currently underway in Atlanta on the pic, which also stars Samuel L. Jackson.
Gunn will play Jones, the henchman to Alba’s character Victoria Knox.
In Catching Fire, the sequel to the hit YA adaptation, Gunn will play Brutus, a victor of the deadly Games who is chosen to return for the Quarter Quell. The pic opens in theaters in the U.S. on Nov. 22. Gunn recently wrapped a role in the upcoming Lionsgate feature The Vatican Tapes.
He’s repped by Imperium 7 Talent Agency and Black Box Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day