- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Catwoman is going from hunter to the hunted in a new animated film. Catwoman: Hunted will voice-star Elizabeth Gillies as Catwoman, who joins a slew of DC characters for the animated film produced by Warner Bros. Animation, DC and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.
Hunted, which is produced in an anime style, picks up with Catwoman as she attempts to steal a priceless jewel. The heist puts her squarely in the crosshairs of both a powerful consortium of villains and the ever-resourceful Interpol as well as Batwoman, voiced by Stephanie Beatriz.
Other stars include Jonathan Banks as Black Mask, Steve Blum as Solomon Grundy, Lauren Cohan as Julia Pennyworth, Keith David as Tobias Whale, Zehra Fazal as Talia al Ghul and Nosferata, Jonathan Frakes as King Faraday and Boss Moxie, Kirby Howell-Baptiste as Barbara Minerva/Cheetah, Kelly Hu as Cheshire, Andrew Kishino as Mr. Yakuza and Domino 6, Eric Lopez as Domino 1, Jacqueline Obradors as La Dama, and Ron Yuan as Doctor Tzin.
Shinsuke Terasawa is directing from a script by Greg Weisman. Ethan Spaulding produces, along with Colin A.B.V. Lewis. Sam Register executive produces.
Catwoman: Hunted, which falls under the DC Animated Movie branding, is expected out in early 2022.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day