- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This Changes Everything — Tom Donahue’s documentary about redressing gender imbalance in Hollywood — will kick off Geena Davis’ Bentonville Film Festival.
The feature, which was exec produced by Davis, will be accompanied by the fest’s annual program Geena and Friends, featuring Davis along with an all-star group of female actors who reimagine memorable dialogue from all-male movie scenes through an all-female lens.
Joey Travolta’s ‘Carol of the Bells’ and Haroula Rose’s Once ‘Upon a River’ will make their world premieres at the fest, as Centerpiece Screening Selections.
BFF’s competition selections, including narrative features, docs, and episodic projects, are 81 percent female directed.
The festival takes place May 7-11 in Bentonville, Ark. Find the full schedule here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Red Sea Film Festival