- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Channing Tatum stopped by The Tonight Show on Tuesday night to perform a few Magic Mike XXL scenes — as written by elementary school kids. The young authors penned two-person scenes knowing only the film’s title and nothing else.
Tatum as a new kind of Magic Mike — equipped with the new catchphrase, “I’m like regular Mike except magic” — found himself rescuing a boy with a flat bicycle tire and taking off his mask to reveal his true identity. “In fact, Magic Mike is the king of the aliens!” he read, followed by an evil laugh.
The actor tried his best to remain sexy while using his “magic bike pump” and stay on pitch with Jimmy Fallon while singing “Magic Bird Come Fly With Me.”
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves’ Filmmakers Talk the ‘Freaks and Geeks’ Reunion and That A-List Cameo
‘Prisoner in His Palace,’ Film About Saddam Hussein’s Final Days, Set by ‘Chernobyl’ Director Johan Renck, Fremantle
‘Murder Mystery 2’ Review: Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston in Netflix Sequel That Leaves No Room for Laughs